• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

For Sale House and land for sale

Looking Donegal, Sligo etc. but open to suggestions.
That all depends on what you are looking for. The west and north west is more traditional Ireland with a a lot more Gaelic being spoken. If you are looking for good broadband then being out in the sticks may not be such a good idea. The mobile signal coverage is reasonable but there are black spots and the north west is one of them, with the exception of Galway City. You are obviously used to open country side and the Donegal will certainly give you that.
The better weather is had in the South East and personally I think the best scenery is in the South West. Come and have a good nose round before you make your mind up is probably the best way. If you make it down to Wexford, give me a shout.

That all depends on what you are looking for. The west and north west is more traditional Ireland with a a lot more Gaelic being spoken. If you are looking for good broadband then being out in the sticks may not be such a good idea. The mobile signal coverage is reasonable but there are black spots and the north west is one of them, with the exception of Galway City. You are obviously used to open country side and the Donegal will certainly give you that.
The better weather is had in the South East and personally I think the best scenery is in the South West. Come and have a good nose round before you make your mind up is probably the best way. If you make it down to Wexford, give me a shout.
Thankyou Mick that has been very helpful. My wife is learning Gaelic at the moment If I can order a Guinness I will be happy. Looking for a house to do up and the grants look helpful.

Thankyou Mick that has been very helpful. My wife is learning Gaelic at the moment If I can order a Guinness I will be happy. Looking for a house to do up and the grants look helpful.
Yeah, if you are looking to make a derelict house fit to live in, grants of upto 70 thousand euros are available.

Yeah, if you are looking to make a derelict house fit to live in, grants of upto 70 thousand euros are available.
Think it will be something like that, hope I get weekends off this time šŸ˜
my they never offered people that sort of deal in Scotland I will never know.

Back
Top Bottom