• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

How to donate to LRUK forums.

Big Sandy

Administrator
Staff member
We really appreciate all donations made to the LRUK Forums! The funds collected are put towards keeping the forum software up to date, server costs and, if possible, some forum merchandise.

Okay, you want to make a donation, how do you go about it?

Depending on what sort of monitor you are viewing the forum on, you may have a "Donate" button at the top right area of the screen. If not....

Click on the donate button within the menu (the 3 lines if on a mobile). You can also click on anybody elses red Donor button by their avatars which will bring you to the same place. You can also find a link in my signature!

That will then present you with the donations page. You will be taken to PayPal when you click on the button, but if you don't have a paypal account (I don't) there is the option to pay by debit or credit on that page also. In some browsers it says "I don't have a paypal account" which amounts to the same.

Hopefully that will make it simpler. And, while you are reading this, thanks to all who have donated in the past, thanks to those who keep donating, and thanks to those considering it, we do appreciate it. šŸ˜Š

Thanks to all who have donated to the forum this year. I probably don't say this often enough, but every donation is very greatly appreciated! It all goes to keeping us online. So, on behalf of us all, to you all a big thank you once again!

Once again, to all of you who have donated, and keep doing so, a big thank you!

We are currently looking at updating the licence, to make sure we have the latest software to keep things running right, and keep them spammers and hackers at bay, so all your generosity is helping with that. Thank you!

I know things are tight financially (gawds knows, I know I'm struggling...always more month at the end of my money!) But, as ever a big thank you to all who keep supporting the forum.

Honestly, we couldn't manage without your generosity. So, thank you.

Wow, May already, nearly half way through the year.

As always, a very big thank you to all who have donated to forum running costs so far this year. We really do appreciate it, and we put every penny raised straight back into the forum.

If you wish to make a donation you can use the link in my signature, or this link...

Again, thank you šŸ™‚

Back
Top Bottom