• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

General Indicators and wipers

Tony90

In Second Gear
Hello all, newbie here, I’ve got a 1985 landrover 90 which I’ve recently purchased , the wipers and indicators have stopped working but hazards are fine , I’ve changed the hazard switch it self and stalks , im getting power to the stalks but don’t seem to be getting power back out when the indicator stalk is either down or up ? Im getting power to the relays ( also put new relays in) anybody have any ideas? Cheers Tony

Have you got glass fuses? If you have then take them all out one by one and clean the contacts. That should rule out that from the equation .
A lot of seemingly complicated problems are down to bad earths.

thanks for the reply , yep got glass fuses I’ve checked each one to see if any are blown which there not , I will clean the terminals tommorow to see if that will help

Back
Top Bottom