• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Looks nice but not sure what to make of this Range Rover on ebay

boddamese

Accelerating Away
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-Rang...0728546?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19ebd41a62

What is clear is that it isn't 1972! Early 80s 4-door body I'd say but with silver bumpers and no external handle on lower tailgate.
Much later interior, early 90s? 3.9 (I assume that is what 4.0 means) and cruise / electric seats suggests a 1990s model with a few features to suggest a much older car? Nice touch with older fuel cap and silver Land Rover badge at the back...

What do you make of it?

All like what? Looks to me like it's an early chassis so the numbers match the V5, but with running gear, body and interior from a much later car. The interior looks identical to my old '93 LSE, right down to the electric seats.

that fuel cap looks like its been retro fitted and theres a little reflector below the rear light clust to hide the hole from later bumber end caps, i reckon it is a early nitey's car with the ID from an old un, well dodgy :(

Back
Top Bottom