• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

LR Discovery Sport ePAS recall

DamianBreeze

First Gear
Hi my LR Discovery Sport - 2015 HSE Lux has been at Hunters LR in Norwich for 6 weeks now while they wait for a new ePAS rack.

It was in for the "three bolt recall" and surprise surprise, the tech sheared one of the bolts.

They currently, as of 21/06/2023 have no idea when a rack will be available.

Has anyone else had or is having the same experience.

Thanks.

hope you get it back soon , alluminium bolts ,why not h/t steel,and then not be able to get the parts on a 7 year old car, i really dont understand things anymore ,why change things for the sake of it ,most of us seem to drive old landys ,myself a 27 year d1 , 40 yr 110 , 60 yr 88 and a 70 yr bedford ,simple vehicles ,yes they have their design faults, but the number of 10 year old vehicles with just plane stupid ,design to fail faults amazes me ,this is a case of progres is not going forward ,old stuff will keep going for anougher 25 30 40 years ,but these 10 year old cars are pretty much end of life now or in the next few years ,if this is progress leave me out of it

Back
Top Bottom