• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

LRUK Forum Introduction Card

Guitar Mick

Staff member
Ever been somewhere and seen another Land Rover and thought , If I had a pen and a piece of paper with me I could recommend the excellent LRUKforums.com to this keen Land Rover owner……
Well now you can make that process easy, just download and print off the following jpeg and cut out your calling card.
IMG_Front.jpg IMG_Back.jpg

There are two images, one for the front of the card and one for the back. If you want, you can print the card with a front and back (see pictures) or you can just print the front, cut out your cards and add your own message on the back.
IMG_Front multiple.jpg IMG_Back multipule.jpg
I used a glossy photo paper, but I found that on the matt side of the paper the black ink took a long time to dry. So make sure, if you are printing both sides, that the ink has dried first or it will smudge.

If you are not happy with the print quality from the jpeg images, I can let you have a PDF file of the card, front and back. Just PM me your email address with your request for the PDF and I will send it to you. The PDF was too big a file to upload to the Forum site.

Lastly I would like to thank Ciara (The graphic designer who has helped us with the sticker) for her time in helping me to get the cards to line up properly.

So here you go…….get printing
LRUKForumCard Frontjpeg.jpg

LRUKForumcard Backjpeg.jpg

Great idea. I could have done with one a couple of weeks ago. My friend has bought a lightweight and I pointed out the sticker on the back of mine to get him to sign up here. Didn't have anything to write on though and he didn't have a QR code app on his phone. He'll be round to visit soon though I think so will have another chance.

I'll get some printed off and slip them on the dash of some of the more enthusiast landies I work on.. I'll probably skip the ones with straw and collies in the load area

My Landy had straw and collies in it earlier today (well OK it still has some of the straw), it also came home quite muddy ( so did the collies after working the sheep ), but I'd have quite liked a card if I didn't already know about the forum. David

Back
Top Bottom