• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

More random stuff that made me laugh!

Big Sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Englishman, Irishman, Welshman, Scotsman were captured while fighting in a far-off foreign land, and the leader of the captors said: “we're going to line you up in front of a firing squad and shoot you all in turn. But first, you each can make a final wish.”

The Englishman says: “I'd like to hear God Save The Queen just one more time to remind me of the auld country, played by the London All Boys Choir. With Morris Dancers Dancing to the tune.

The Irishman says: “I'd like to hear Danny Boy just one more time to remind me of the auld country, sung in the style of Daniel O'Donnell, with Riverdance dancers skipping gaily to the tune.”

The Welshman says: “I'd like to hear Men Of Harlech just one more time to remind me of the auld country, sung as if by the Aberavon Male Voice Choir.”

The Scotsman says: “I'd like to be shot first.”

If you drop an accordion, a viola and a set of bagpipes off a twenty story building, which hits the ground first?

Who cares?

Q: How can you tell if it's a folksinger at the door?
A: He can't find his key, and he doesn't know when to come in.

I was going to make a joke about opticians, but the more I thought about it, it just seemed cornea and cornea.

Three mechanics were in the bathroom standing at the urinals. The first mechanic finishes and walks over to the sink to wash his hands. He then proceeds to dry his hands very carefully. He uses paper towel after paper towel and ensures that every single spot of water on his hands its dried. Turning to the other two, he says, "At Ford, we are trained to be extremely thorough."

The second mechanic finishes his task at the urinal and he proceeds to wash his hands. He uses a single paper towel and makes sure that he dries his hands using every available portion of the paper towel. He turns and says, "At Chevrolet, not only are we trained to be extremely thorough, but we are also trained to be extremely efficient."

The third mechanic finished and walks straight for the door, shouting over his shoulder: "At Land Rover we don't pee on our hands."

I can never quite work out why there's so much fuss about washing your hands after you pee..

I think there's a lot to be said for immunity...folks don't get exposure to enough "dirt" nowadays. Though I guess it depends on where you're going to be putting your hands next!

There was a school of thought that urine is actually sterile, but apparently that's not so.

Five secrets of a perfect relationship =

1) It is important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, cleans, and has a job!

2) It is important to have a woman who can make you laugh !

3) It is important you have a woman you can trust & who never lies !

5) It is important to have a woman who is good in bed and likes being with you !

6) It is absolutely fl....ng vital these 5 women do not know each other!

Some random images....

5d29c40dd0f01a064e141df97b7beb9b(1).jpg

2da6b97fceb9b4e81e645477dc2e7e64(1).jpg

4be2bc53f3fb84b91d9ea66d3458827c.jpg

d4a271cd1d3cf62502ff76bd8b13745a(1).jpg

What do you call the security guards at the Samsung shop?

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Why is there a gate at the cemetery?

Cos folk are dying to get in.

What do you call an apology written in dots and dashes?

Remorse code.

What is the longest word in the dictionary?

"Smiles" because there is a mile between each 's'.

What do American lawyers call a hangover?

Burdon of proof.

How do you milk sheep?

Bring out a new iPhone and charge them $1000 for it.

I'm starting a new OCD group at my house. I don't have OCD, Im just asking them along in the hope that they'll take one look and start cleaning.

Today I saw dwarf prisoner climbing down a wall.
I thought to myself "Now, that's a little condescending".

I started a business building Yachts in my loft.
Sails are through the roof.

A tough old cowboy from Texas counseled his granddaughter that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gun powder on her oatmeal every morning.
The granddaughter did this religiously until the age of 103, when she died.
She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great-grandchildren, 25 great-great-grandchildren, and a 40-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

Back
Top Bottom