• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Pioneer kit fixings

rich764089

In Fourth Gear
Hi all,

I've recently bought another 110 Wolf, after selling my last one at the end of last year. It has had a bonnet replacement with an original Wolf one before leaving the army, and it already has the pre-drilled holes for the rivets of the pioneer kit fixings in it. So, I'm going to buy and fit the fixings.

I've found someone who sells them on eBay, but I can't find them anywhere else, despite lots of Googling! If anyone knows of sources/parts numbers that'd be great. I have the pick-axe head fixing on the wing, so don't need that.

Many thanks.

Just following up on this, having bought the kit.

Bit of a daft question, but I can't work out how the straps that hold the pickaxe and shovel handles to the fixings are fixed in place themselves - do the rivets go through them?! The fixings that take these straps are perpendicular to the way the strap needs to fix - I'd initially thought they just looped under the fixing, but it can't work like that as they're 90 degrees "out". I can't remember what they were like on my previous Wolf, so grateful for advice.

Many thanks.

The straps are riveted to the various brackets
IMG_2344.JPG

Thank you - I realised after posting this must be the case! I guess you rivet nearest the "buckle" so that sits on top of the handle without any slack when in place?

Back
Top Bottom