• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Rear lights with amber turn signals

Stanislandy

In Second Gear
Hello Everyone,

Hoping I can find answers to a bit of a problem that I have with my Wife’s 2018 VELAR.
We brought her car from the USA to Portugal when we moved here last year, with the replacement costs being what they are we figured that we did the right thing by importing the car here. Now it is time to get the car legal and besides changing the Speedo to read in kph, we also need to change the rear lights to units with amber turn signals. My mechanic has reached out to the LandRover dealership in Faro but they delivered units to his shop that had the red turn signals which were returned of course. Now with the clock ticking for legalization we are a bit stuck trying to obtain the correct European spec lights.
Does anyone on this forum have some knowledge of where I might be able to find the correct lights? I’ve even contacted LandRover Corporate and they just give links to local dealerships here in Portugal. I feel there must be a contact for a central parts distributor at LR. Help!

Your kind responses are much appreciated in advance. Thanks!

There doesn't appear to be any difference in part numbers for +NA or -NA rear lighting
Velar rear lighting.png

The highlighted reference relates to this document but only appears to be concerned with reflectors etc. https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...p-reflective-devices-and-associated-equipment

As above, I think your issue is a software one, not hardware.

Back
Top Bottom