• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now
  • Hi Guest,

We restrict posting in the sales areas to members who have made more than 10 posts and been registered here for more than 10 days, this is to help reduce the amount of scammers and fraudsters who may join up for that purpose.

Once you meet the requirements you will be given the ability to post in here.

Expired Series 2/Lightweight seat belt fittings

Neil

Posting Guru
If anybody has them in looking for the original seat belt anchor bolts and horseshoe ends for the seatbelts that were fitted to early lightweights and S2's, please

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying, but can't find the 4th one for you.... I actually thought I had some in a box, but no 🥺 I will keep looking though.

Thank you very much indeed.
I managed to find an entire britax centre seat belt on LMS lichfield web site.
All I need now are the peculiar square headed bolts that the horse shoes anchor to

Thank you for the suggestion. Tried that, sadly the bolt comes as part of the seatbelt kit and as far as I have been able to find this far it was never offered as a separate component.
I have any number of 7/16 UNF bolts in the garage so as a final option I will see if there is sufficient depth in the bolt head to make them. Lots of filing :( & a bit of drilling.

I have got one complete fixing that was on my exmil 109 when I got it. I couldn't lay my hands on it atm cos I put it somewhere I could find it if I needed it :rolleyes:. If it does turn up you can have it but might not be anytime soon.

I have got one complete fixing that was on my exmil 109 when I got it. I couldn't lay my hands on it atm cos I put it somewhere I could find it if I needed it :rolleyes:. If it does turn up you can have it but might not be anytime soon.
Thank you very much mind sir. Please let me know how much you would like for it. Or maybe I have something you need?

I couldn't find the one I was looking for but I came across this....is it a bolt for one?
20240205_102854.jpg

Back
Top Bottom