• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Show us yer Freelander

Used to have two of these. Both moved on now. For a baby Landy the are really capable. Mine did a lot of work.
Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 01.30.09.png

Well I have solved it... Always wondered where in the World a Zermatt silver Freelander 2 was designed to be camouflaged and yesterday it became obvious. Below you can barely see the Freelander 2 in its natural habitat, almost perfectly camouflaged up on the moors of Devon. Just about see its maw and big ears...

GEO_5100a.jpg

Goes to show though that anyone with a grey/silver vehicle absolutely needs to flick on those lights, be on you before you even knew it... :rolleyes:

Well I have solved it... Always wondered where in the World a Zermatt silver Freelander 2 was designed to be camouflaged and yesterday it became obvious. Below you can barely see the Freelander 2 in its natural habitat, almost perfectly camouflaged up on the moors of Devon. Just about see its maw and big ears...

View attachment 443146

Goes to show though that anyone with a grey/silver vehicle absolutely needs to flick on those lights, be on you before you even knew it... :rolleyes:
Is it stuck?

Erm....šŸ˜
You wouldn't even get through the gate where I drive in that...

Well, possibly yes. She does struggle a little with deep ruts and slow technical stuff, but for the most part she acquits herself well enough to embarrass better modified 4x4s. As I said she's a trooper and one that isn't afraid of cocking a leg and going bonnet deep in water, then doing 40 mpg to work on monday morning. Brilliant all round vehicle IMHO.

Well, possibly yes. She does struggle a little with deep ruts and slow technical stuff, but for the most part she acquits herself well enough to embarrass better modified 4x4s. As I said she's a trooper and one that isn't afraid of cocking a leg and going bonnet deep in water, then doing 40 mpg to work on monday morning. Brilliant all round vehicle IMHO.
40 mpg ain't bad , I. Getting about 33-35 out of the disco.
The td5 defender tho is a thirsty bugger and down in the low 20s late teens šŸ¤¬

Back
Top Bottom