• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Show us your Leafer!

Might as well have some of Lincoln Lass then. L176.jpgLL2.jpgLL1.jpgL183.jpgL208.jpg

100_2767..jpg100_2764..jpgIm in Argentina, the pics were taken in Villa Gesell on the way to the Querandi ligthouse; Im doing tours with the landys forest dunes and beach; series forum members invited for a free tour of course ! regards Flavio

where do you live?
I need a chassis for parts ;) :p :D

(Dont worry....I'm only joking :))

Bristol. I was going to chop it up to make sure it didn't get used for some dodgy build! it is pretty far gone, it doesn't show in the pics, the rear cross member is a replacement and that has rotted, the dumb irons have gone, the outriggers are bad! shall i go on. which bits did you want? I can tell you which bits are any good!

Bristol. I was going to chop it up to make sure it didn't get used for some dodgy build! it is pretty far gone, it doesn't show in the pics, the rear cross member is a replacement and that has rotted, the dumb irons have gone, the outriggers are bad! shall i go on. which bits did you want? I can tell you which bits are any good!

Dont worry :p

those are most of the parts that are going/gone on mine :(

lumix 200.jpglumix 198.jpg

Mine is the SIII safari - the others (SII 109 2lt diesel & SIII) belong to my mate, all are off the road at the mo, prompting the postie to liken the bottom of our street to a scrapyard... the cheek of it! Mine is almost ready for the road following an engine rebuild, but needs smartening up. I would keep it the original limestone but for some reason my missus has taken an intense dislike to it, so... Masai red, dark blue or dark grey?

View attachment 135815View attachment 135816

Mine is the SIII safari - the others (SII 109 2lt diesel & SIII) belong to my mate, all are off the road at the mo, prompting the postie to liken the bottom of our street to a scrapyard... the cheek of it! Mine is almost ready for the road following an engine rebuild, but needs smartening up. I would keep it the original limestone but for some reason my missus has taken an intense dislike to it, so... Masai red, dark blue or dark grey?

Beware the dangers of letting SWHBO decide on colours. I thought I'd cracked it, letting her chose something fairly simple and out of sight. "What colour cable armour shall I get for the engine bay, dear", says I, showing the dearly beloved the web page. "Ooh, the red looks nice" says she. So I'll be having red cabling. Lovely.:eek:

Masai looks nice!

Beware the dangers of letting SWHBO decide on colours. I thought I'd cracked it, letting her chose something fairly simple and out of sight. "What colour cable armour shall I get for the engine bay, dear", says I, showing the dearly beloved the web page. "Ooh, the red looks nice" says she. So I'll be having red cabling. Lovely.:eek:

Masai looks nice!

Ah, well the problem is that we're still trying to get past the fact that I don't think she anticipated that when I said I was buying a "new" landy, it is actually 5 years older than she is! Hence, I think some involvement in the colour choice is a small price to pay! Masai is top of the list so far - will post more pics when I've got round to it ;)

Have been away for a while....well a year or so....moving overseas, changing job...blah blah... This is Gracie. In storage at the moment as she's just too mind bending for the Swiss authorities. Vehicles have to 100% original over here and anything bolted to them needs to have a TUV certificate.... I have heard of folks being denied the bi annual test for not having the original stereo in the car....

P1010581.jpgP1010582.jpgP1010584.jpgP1010583.jpgP1010585.jpgP1010586.jpg

P1010591.jpgP1010594.jpgP1010592.jpgP1010593.jpg

Attachments

• P1010587.jpg
    P1010587.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 290
Wow ,some really great looking Land Rovers there.Mine is another one that needs some imagination when you look at it

Attachments

• back to black.jpg
    back to black.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 258
Back
Top Bottom