• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

The "normal things going on" thread.

Anyone familiar with these ..Alfa Romeo Brera ..this particular one has 109000 on the clock and is a cat n …not sure what that constitutes i don’t think it’s structural ….i like these think there a lovely shape and wouldn’t mind a punt at the right price ,but do have that Alfa bad name which is keep breaking down and not cheap to fix me thinks …

Anyone had one or any Alfa .? View attachment 532504

I've had a couple of 156s so similar era, the JTDM engine was well regarded on the forums, I'd say as reliable as it's contemporaries from BMW and the like.

Tried the carbon cleaner on the mower today. Sprayed some into the air intake and started the mower. It started and ran fine until I tried it at different rpm. It ran fine going from high to low RPM but upon trying to climb back to high RPM it stalled. It then wouldn't restart and ran lumpy again. After a couple attempts I got it running smoothly again so sprayed some cleaner in 3 more times while it was running. Each time it spluttered a little and kicked out a small puff of black smoke. It now seems to run perfectly, tried it across all RPM and seems good and tried it under load by cutting some grass and it didn't stall. So fingers crossed its alright. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom