• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Tow bar electrics, socket plate part number.

NeilM1

Accelerating Away
Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the electric socket plate that fits the Disco 2 genuine LR multi height tow bar? The plate fits up and behind the bar just under the bumper. I just fitted the extra 12S caravan loom, but the kit was supplied with a late that fits behind the tow ball, which when fitted with my new shiny bike rack becomes a little bit of a problem.

Thanks,

Neil.

hi the part no- VVP100020,if you do eBay there on their,item no.320474664046,hope this help,richy

VVP100020 is the one that comes with the 12S Kit.

The one that Neil is looking for isn't available separately, although that eBay listing has a couple of that type in there.

Thanks guys, Paul I guess you know which one in that listing is the one I need, can you tell me right left or middle?

Thanks,

Neil.

Thanks guys, Paul I guess you know which one in that listing is the one I need, can you tell me right left or middle?

Thanks,

Neil.

Neil,

From your description, I'm guessing you mean the ones I've pointed to in this Microcat page -

Discovery II - Towing Kits.jpg

These type come with the (Dixon-Bate made) Adjustable Tow Bar Kits and the 3-Height Tow Bar Kit.

AFAIK, they aren't available separately.

In the eBay picture, they're the ones with only one mounting hole (on the right), as they bolt to the back of the towing drop plate, which has a reinforcing rib down it's centre.

Towing Electrics Mounting Plates.jpg

Back
Top Bottom