• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Upgraded Land Rover 90 Stolen from Lichfield

steviepee

Shifting Up
Hi All,
My recently refurbished Defender 90 was taken off our drive last night. Its new paint work is Smoke grey body with White roof. Although a County it hasn't had its stripes back on.
QOHU6516.JPG

It has new interior and a 200Tdi engine installed
Please make it too hot to handle

Thanks for the enquiry. No luck I'm afraid. I spend each night searching through the various sites trying to identify the various parts I installed. They are so unique to that Landy. Police have marked it as stolen but had no contact since my initial report. Just waiting for the loss adjuster to make his findings.

Thanks Buddy. I now know all the things to do to hinder the theft. Once its gone no one appears to do anything. I'm looking at a replacement and the tracker will enable me to trace the thieving gits to their chop shop.

Thanks for the enquiry. No luck I'm afraid. I spend each night searching through the various sites trying to identify the various parts I installed. They are so unique to that Landy. Police have marked it as stolen but had no contact since my initial report. Just waiting for the loss adjuster to make his findings.
I did the same thing when my previous defender got stolen .went on the hunt because I know the area where it went ..didn’t find any info on it .but that’s were it was eventually found ..
let’s hope you have some luck …🙂

How long did it take until it was found? My insurance will claim the vehicle after 28 days. Did the police find it or was it yourself?

How long did it take until it was found? My insurance will claim the vehicle after 28 days. Did the police find it or was it yourself?
If I remember correctly about 20 days ,someone came across it in a field and called the police they then contacted me .
it was caught on camera the night it got nicked going in the direction of where it was found ..mainly stripped..

Back
Top Bottom