• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

View from the office

Although I am predominantly retired I do my interior trimming work as and when, but since Covid I started delivering food for a supermarket one day a week. It’s pretty good helping out those that needed assistance so I’ve carried on. The banter is good and customers on the whole are okay.
I was out today and running a bit ahead of time so took a couple of quick snaps on the phone as my view from the office today.
F777E5ED-E536-4D54-A7C1-9A985AD5F9F9.jpeg
C681B85C-7EFC-4E4D-BBD2-7D84A11D4E6E.jpeg

Thought it would be good to share, would be cool to see if any others have a decent view from the office whether interesting, unusual or just picturesque!
It was also just lovely to stop for five minutes and take in the moment.

Attachments

• 87275D1B-029C-4F0D-BDD3-E826C3EB8E18.jpeg
    87275D1B-029C-4F0D-BDD3-E826C3EB8E18.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 51
Are you trying to make us feel sorry for you 😀 no chance with views like that I don’t have an office especially as I’m cutting my work load down 😀 not my project load tho this is my normal veiw 😂

Attachments

• ADD18FE4-B221-4D21-AB11-40DD8A98407D.jpeg
    ADD18FE4-B221-4D21-AB11-40DD8A98407D.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 17757042-72DD-420C-AC67-450DCDA5CAEC.jpeg
    17757042-72DD-420C-AC67-450DCDA5CAEC.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 52
I used to work on the second floor of the world business centre in Heathrow, and would watch planes taking off every day.. but at 11am everyone would wander over to the window and watch as concorde would take off. You couldn't really hear the planes taking off with exception to Concorde that would rattle the windows. I do miss that view, but at the same time I don't miss living in the area. Wales is much prettier!

I used to work on the second floor of the world business centre in Heathrow, and would watch planes taking off every day.. but at 11am everyone would wander over to the window and watch as concorde would take off. You couldn't really hear the planes taking off with exception to Concorde that would rattle the windows. I do miss that view, but at the same time I don't miss living in the area. Wales is much prettier!
Had similar in my younger days working at Gatwick. Office building right next to the runway. Was great to watch aircraft departing and landing often brightened up by full emergencies when landing gear wouldn’t deploy properly or something had gone wrong, aircraft followed down the runway by fire brigade and anyone else who had a vehicle equipped with flashing lights so it seemed!

Back
Top Bottom