• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Wayfarer and Corwen Car Wash - 3rd July 2021

Geobloke

Posting Guru
Just a heads up folks. If you are heading between these two the road through Cynwyd is closed today for an unknown length of time.

There is a diversion, but it goes through very narrow back lanes. Please take your time and continue to be courteous to other users.

:)

Just a heads up folks. If you are heading between these two the road through Cynwyd is closed today for an unknown length of time.

There is a diversion, but it goes through very narrow back lanes. Please take your time and continue to be courteous to other users.

:)

Just a heads up folks the Corwen Carwash field has a big ol Bull in it at the moment, but that's not what to watch out for because their are cows and young calves in there too... I know many like to stop in the field for a natter and a brew so...

..Be careful...!

And yet I wonder how popular the YouTube channel would be if the star was a middle aged man and not a young lady šŸ¤”šŸ¤” probably would have left the cows alone šŸ¤£ and who would want to see me fill a water bowser in my strings vest šŸ™ˆ

Back
Top Bottom