• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Who has a dog then.

Got any pictures? Especially with your Land rovers. Got a couple of terriers at my parents that I look after alot. Looked after a Cocker spaniel over the bank holiday weekend. Decided I really need a dog in my life now. Love the early morning walks and taking a dog buddy around with you.

Swmbo is a cat person I'm not. So we compromised got two cats. A year later iv decided I need a dog in my life. I'm a proper country lad growing up and living on Exmoor. Unfortunately with this lock down it's hard to get a dog. Tho I'm in no rush.

If anyone here's of anything thing please let me know. Would love a working cocker spaniel. But just want to rescue a dog really.

This isn't a want add. Just wanna see pictures of dogs and landys.

Cheers Steve
IMG_20200524_212852_830.jpg
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG
IMG-20200514-WA0003.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0054.JPG
    DSC_0054.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 63
Tia, finding something amusing....
IMG_20190815_221725_copy_600x800.jpg

She's a rescue dog, was in a terrible state, bald, covered in sores, holes in her ears, 4 inches of tail missing, chunk of chin missing (can just see the bit missing in the above) ... timid... Fine now though 12 months later. She's maybe 2 yrs old? Very busy little springer!

DSC_0301_copy_600x1067.jpg

Mollie, ESS, hiding under her blanket. In a good way though, it's a game she plays. She too is a rescue, got her at 6 months, she's now 7...lovely natured dog, she too was in a bad state, filthy, scared of her own shadow, again, fine now :) doesn't like cars though.

Tia, finding something amusing.... View attachment 151403
She's a rescue dog, was in a terrible state, bald, covered in sores, holes in her ears, 4 inches of tail missing, chunk of chin missing (can just see the bit missing in the above) ... timid... Fine now though 12 months later. She's maybe 2 yrs old? Very busy little springer!

View attachment 151404

Mollie, ESS, hiding under her blanket. In a good way though, it's a game she plays. She too is a rescue, got her at 6 months, she's now 7...lovely natured dog, she too was in a bad state, filthy, scared of her own shadow, again, fine now :) doesn't like cars though.

Well she's in the right hands now sandy. We rescued a yorkie cross Jack Russel. They certainly appreciate it more than one you have from a pup.

Well done Sandy, fine pair of dogs there.....Makes me fume when I hear what condition these dogs are in. Why on earth would you need to make an animal suffer like that?
And as for China.......well, that another story altogether.
Funny how dogs are with cars, our Wire Haired Fox Terrier would rather do anything else other than get in a vehicle...on the other hand our blonde lunatic (the one with her nose out the window).....I've only got to get the Landy keys out of the drawer and she's there....ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom