• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Anyone fancy a meet in Kent this week ?

Giving this a bump to see if anyone is up for meeting on Saturday 6th April.

I know it's the middle of Easter, but as it's a few weeks away it gives a bit of time to get organised.

The Kent Land Rover Club are meeting on Tuesday and I'm planning on going along.

I know it's the middle of Easter, but as it's a few weeks away it gives a bit of time to get organised.

The Kent Land Rover Club are meeting on Tuesday and I'm planning on going along.
Where are you thinking on a meet up?

I’m away until the 10th but definitely have to meet up soon .do the club meet at The Moat ?

I'm open to ideas about location. Somewhere with food and a car park to meet other LRUKers socially. For an opener how about Mickey's Diner on the A229 at 9am?

I appreciate any location is not going to suit everyone and we could move it around. This one suits me as in the worst case of nobody else turning up, I get a wee bimble out and a breakfast.
do the club meet at The Moat ?
It is at 7:30pm.

Very nice too. Nice run out in "ibn Stoffel" who is behaving himself at the moment. As it's nearly Christmas, new sound deadening arriving shortly, plus two new doors...

Been booking some of the shows this year around me.

Been booking some of the shows this year around me.

I'll be at Tractorfest with the Weald of Kent Beekeepers... we have a stand there...

Back
Top Bottom