• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Dirtyberties engine thread

If I had this problem I'd take the head off and remove the piston but that is a big job in itself.
and that is what i had too do , loved all all of this learning ... cheers all ok ...

I can't help thinking that the bent bolt and the stray bearing shell found in the sump are somehow related. David
I wonder if that was the initial cause ... 🤔 ,,, the shell and dipstick in the sump wouldnt do much good would it :(
Keep hold of that confidence, you really CAN do this ;)
these words, and many more from you all really pushed me too a place i never thought exhisted,, thanks so much too you all , mega thanks too @Dave Cook , for the fund raise and all the work he put in.., Respect and gratitude too @freqmikey for everything he has done for me and this project,....

I miss this thread ,looking back through has mad me a bit emotional, so proud too be a member here,.. Inow know rhat our Berty WILL be on the road.. it dont matter when ,or how long, the fact he WILL is mindblowingly awesomely very very apreciated.... cheers everyone ok .
Jo and Berty x

wowchw.jpg

Hi alll, Just want too say that it don,t matter how long this project takes ..its just so nice that we are doing it.;). I know that at the moment we are on a pause Thats fine.. as my dad would say, :: Rome wasn,t built in a day .. !!, So aaaaaaall is good ..

The last few months has been a massive push forward too get Berty on the road, We have the main Ingrediants ...All but one most important one which is our Mikey :cool:,..
Now as i,ve got too know Mikey ,i know that he will be back . He is a good man who has a rather hectic lifestyle,. A family man , working man , Buzyer than a buzy thing, He,s been an absoloute darlin in this project, a gent too offer and deliver his kind and awesome help when he is so so time taken.:ninja:.. Just want too say that i appreciate all he,s done and i know that he is as excited about this Berty goodness as i am ,( as a lot of us are). so i, hope that Mikey is okay and well... and he will be back here , his powers on this forum are fantastic.
Hope all of you are good , and i believe that . All shall be well.......

Thank you Jo

helloooo, hope you all had a goon night and seen 2022 arrive in peace...... hopefully Berty will be on the road soon , i,ll get motivated with the breaks, and anything else i can too keep me busy and too move forward too me babez on the road again ...... hope you all have a good now and tomorrows as life is too short not too ..... speak soon , Jo and Berty . x

Back
Top Bottom