• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Dumb joke...

three lads walking up the road , the one lad , lagging behind in a world of his own
lad in front says ,,, COME ON DONKEY..... again saying COME ON DONKEY hurry up and catch up,
again for gods sake COME ON DONKEY ,
the lad caught up, then the other lad said :: Why does he call you donkey?

He said''''''''
E AWE E AWE E AWAYS CALLS IT ME :rofl:

on the news this morning was a newsfash about the elephant from dudly zoo;; wel this elephant had been there for years , and is going too DIE.... well obviously there was a lot of talk about this wondefrul elephant goimg too DIE.///
all the zoo keepers got there heads together , and came up with the right thing too do for the elephent thats going too DIE/.. they decided too jet him off too his natural habitat too let him DIE there ,,,
well as they loaded him up and said there goodbyes , there was lots of emotion going on ..
the elephant that was going too DIE got too his destination , and was being observeved by the keepers of the place where he was
settleing in
well , the next morning the big elephant from the herd came up too him and said
are you the elephant from dudley zoo?
he said ayyy,
have you come here to die ,
nah he said
i come eya yester die , :rofl:

When I was younger I was football mad I played twice a week .watched every game ...so I finally got myself a girlfriend and been with her 6 weeks and hadn’t gone near her .
So one night im sitting watching the football on the settee she was looking at me all lovingly and horny .she grabbed my hand and stuck it between her legs ,she said to me when was the last time you felt one of these ,I told her last Saturday when I let that goal in 🤣🤣

Baby Polar Bear goes to his mum , Mum ,I'm I 100% Polar Bear ? Of course you are .I'm 100 % Polar Bear ,so is your dad . Baby bear goes to his dad ,Dad I'm I 100% Polar Bear ? Yes you are ,I'm 100% Polar Bear, your mother is 100% Polar Bear and your Grand Parents are 100% Polar Bear .The young bear walks across the ice to his Grand Mothers den . Gran I'm I 100% Polar Bear ? Yes you are ,Your mother and father are 100% Polar Bear ,me and your Grandfather are 100% Polar bear. So the young fella goes to his Grandfather . Grandad I'm I 100% Polar Bear ? Look lad ,your mum ,dad ,gran,me my dad ,mother ,grand father and great grand father going back forever have all been 100% POLAR BEARS ! Why do you keep asking ? Baby bear "Because I'm fecken freezing !!"

Baby camel said too mom , Mom why have we got these funny looking feet ? Mom said , well my darling , these feet of ours are special so we can walk over the sands ,... OH ,,, Mom , Why have we got these humps on our back ?? ... Well my little cherub , these humps are special , as they store water for the dry conditions of the desert ... OH ... MOM ,,, yes my little sweetiepie .. . What the fuck are we doing in the zoo .🐫🐪

Back
Top Bottom