• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Hedge Hopper

If your vehicle has been coded correctly for the the IPK temp sensor the VN string should read VN 2510000001 (checksum l)

As you can see the VN string above was my car before it was swapped over to the IPK temp sensor as the third digit was 0.

Have had a go at what I believe your vehicle specification are based on 1.8 Kseries petrol, manual box. it won’t be 100% correct. The strings below with checksums is probably close enough Though
C549-D1-FF-0-C0-E-435-C-92-CE-048601-EAD031.jpg
If your vehicle has been coded correctly for the the IPK temp sensor the VN string should read VN 2510000001 (checksum l)

As you can see the VN string above was my car before it was swapped over to the IPK temp sensor as the third digit was 0.

Have had a go at what I believe your vehicle specification are based on 1.8 Kseries petrol, manual box. it won’t be 100% correct. The strings below with checksums is probably close enough Though
C549-D1-FF-0-C0-E-435-C-92-CE-048601-EAD031.jpg
Hello.
Could you share this program?
Or sell it to me.
Very necessary.
Regards
Denis

Back
Top Bottom