• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Hello Everyone

tvr-racer

Shifting Up
Hi all,just found this forum and thought I would join in the fun. We have three Landys on the drive ; my series 2a/3 bitsa 109, the wifes flame spitting 3.9 v8 90 with winch and toys and my p38a 4.6 hse on gas money pit. only been into proper landies about 9 months now so still got lots to learn

hi mate:) glad you chose to stop here:p i know it sounds like a bit of a kindergarten at the moment with the bickering but we are a good bunch really:hahaha: you will have to post pics of the toys when you can!!

Thanks Guys ...am just trying to find some suitable pics now but have found one or two for starters

Attachments

• series 3 front.jpg
    series 3 front.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 148
Thanks Willowkis... sorry it was a bit large not very computer literate (one finger typing etc !)
Here is a pic of the v8 90

Attachments

• 90 front view small.jpg
    90 front view small.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 142
Thanks mate bought it in july as an unfinished project had 3.9 v8 ,winch and bumper ,spot lights already fitted on a mint chassis and only paid £2000 for it (although it now owes me £4000 inc purchase)

Thanks mate very kind...am looking to join a club in the Watford area if you can recomend one..is there one in the Slough area ?

WOW just looked in on this thread and saw your 90, what a motor, excellent love the front light surrounds its a credit to you.

Enjoy, and all the best.

Thank you sir very kind...here's a rear 3/4 shot showing the interesting exhaust arrangement

Attachments

• 90 v8 rear small.jpg
    90 v8 rear small.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 112
Willowkis...thanks very much will check this out . I fancy doing some off road days/green laning or even a winch challenge when I finish fitting the hydraulic one on the front of the series 3.

Blimey, why they there then?

And I see you have a natio hitch on there, any reason why?

Still looking good though.

Thanks Andy...I think the exhausts are there because the guy who I bought this unfinished project from was going to use it to tow and launch his boat with and the plan was to put the exhausts at high level to keep them out of the water but what a great idea as when you want the v8 soundtrack even louder you just open the truck cab rear windows !!!

You are spot on mate:buck: but it does mate me jump when I change gear a bit fast and the unburnt fuel explodes in the exhaust but the wife says the flames look good from behind !!!

Is that a 280 Tasmin I see there on the drive?

Must admit the idea of a Griffith 500 appeals to me even more than a gift-wrapped Halle Berry:)
With an added surprise packaged Jeri Ryan.

'93 Andy' and myself were out a few weeks ago & came across a group of lucky so-and-so's

Like the look of the T350C, but it's still a 'Griff' for me please.

Back
Top Bottom