• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Members in Kent / workshop day

i think before long you will see splinter groups formed and those groups will get bigger and bigger And bigger …then things may start to happen.
You are not alone in this. There is a free speech forum I follow. It has a worldwide following, albeit with an American bias. One of the recurring themes which keeps being raised is "you can't vote your way out of this mess".
As you say - better stop writing - trouble is once you've been 'red pilled' there's no way back to being sheeple.

Nothing to do with Kent workshop days, but since the subject has come up:

It's a great tactic isn't it, to smear a person's character by branding them Rascist, Islamophobic, or a Homophobe, etc., and shut them down. Thing is, to be questioning or critical of something, e.g., the practical and cultural impact of the disproportionate mass influx of a single faith group, for example, does not make one any of these things. In fact, the very traits that they assign are made up labels designed to be utilised in this way, to deliberately undermine, to stifle free debate, divide and encourage anarchy and ultimately, to conquer.
We, the western civilized democracies, have a major problem in that we have continually allowed putrid anti-western ideological claptrap to not only infiltrate, but to grow roots and widen its influence on all parts of our shared values, our institutions, systems of governance, our moral belief structure.
Unless we find a leader strong enough to stand up and rally support enough to resist, then we really are all screwed. The weak, ineffectual, naive, and corrupt people that we allow to lord it over us simply have to go. The problem is finding the people that can take their place and do our bidding. Revolutions don't work as you just end up with another crowd of corrupt self serving tyrants in their place. The ballot box is the best way that we have but we really do need to take more interest and make sure that the people we elect are better, not just voting for our preferred team or colour. We need to sift through the candidates and elect the best people. Political parties need to go and individual 'representatives' need to be elected instead, i.e., individual who vote on our behalf and not what the party wants, or their own conscience - they have the option to resign if they don't agree with our wishes but they do not have the right to vote with 'their' conscience.

Perhaps we should move this to its own thread, or maybe stop discussing it?

Nothing to do with Kent workshop days, but since the subject has come up:
I know. It morphed out of a lament of what has become of parts of Kent/South London.
Very eloquent reasoning by the way. Have to agree with you. Not sure voting will work though. Bit like tossing a double headed coin. I see no real difference between parties - just an illusion of choice.
Perhaps we should move this to its own thread, or maybe stop discussing it?
Probably safer to stop the discussion. It's off topic now anyway. I hope the members down in Kent can sort something out and manage to get together.

Back
Top Bottom