• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Peterborough show-ground ..

Paul d

Posting Guru
The LRO show is no longer at PSG according to the net …being sold to developers there’s a surprise..it’s moving somewhere else to be announced…😕

Can't see it happening this year. They have speedway fixtures until the end of August at the showground. Looks like the best show this year will be billing

its not that far north of peterborough
30 miles further north.

I saw this a while ago and I'm surprised that LRO didn't mention that the show was both organised and set to go ahead even though the magazine was being discontinued. I'm wondering how much, if any, LRO involvement there will actually be now other than the name and whatever has already been produced for it, i.e., programmes, etc? I shan't be booking tickets until I see confirmation that it is definitely going ahead.
I imagine though, that those companies attending will soon let us know if there is any problem with it. There's also the usual club stands to be allocated, so should become clear via that route too.

I'm probably just an untrusting old cynic.

i will be going Saturday if the weather is ok. i need to go as i have a big shopping list . still think making you pay to park is a p155 take after paying to get in.

I went last year the day after I bought Morag and Land Rover only parking was available for free. Charging for parking on top of the entry price is taking the p*55.

And that's on top of the 280 mile and 5 hour round trip for the pleasure of being sold stuff I probably shouldn't be buying. Never mind a drink (arm) and a bite to eat (leg).

Back
Top Bottom