• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Peterborough show-ground ..

I imagine that since the event has moved to Belvoir castle, car parking is perhaps being managed separately, i.e. one contract with castle and another for the car parking landowner; maybe?

£3 ,what can you buy for that ?, I agree it’s it’s a bit unfair to have to pay for parking ,but looking at the venue it should be better than peterbough ,iam going and it’s upto to you if you go or not 🥴

i will probably go on sat as i have a bit of a list of things that i need and a bigger list of things that i want. its just the thing of paying to park seems such a p155 take.another thing they have not got on the website so i assume its been done away with is carers get in free for blue badge holders. they always had this at peterborough.

03305F18-9D1C-4E60-BBA5-1071FAD78C25.png

Back
Top Bottom