• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

***STOLEN*** 90 from Tyne and Wear

bates82

In Second Gear
Hello,

our land rover was stolen in the early hours of this morning. Police are aware, just thought i'd post on the off chance someone may see it - only had it 4 weeks, bit gutted! Was taken from a little village on the outskirts of Washington in Tyne and Wear...

1988 land rover 90 with 300tdi running gear, 3" inch lift, winch bumper and winch, steering guard, snorkel, 4 roof mounted rectangular spot lights. Inside has a dog guard and a gun rack. Resprayed green, white roof (inside is blue!). Also had a Save our Countryside tyre cover. Reg: E862 LPT

If anyone happens to see it, please contact us on here or Washington Police.

thank you
Helen :)

IMG_5593.JPGIMG_5600.JPGIMG_5535.jpg

Police have found it! 4 were taken, ours, one from Alnwick, Lancashire and Edinburgh... Known car criminals, all in custody!!! can you adam and eve it!!!

Apparently it was found before they had time to strip it, (from the snippets we've heard from our local police officer), so we're hoping it will just need new locks, and probably new steering column/ignition barrel... etc We will also be investing in some security stuff from X-engineering - hopefully would at least be a deterrent. We now have to wait for the forensic unit to finish with it so fingers crossed it will be ok.

didn't think i'd become so attached to it in the 4 weeks we've owned it, but i'm one happy girl right now!

Thank you! wish my first post hadn't been to say my 90 had been stolen! fingers crossed it's in decent condition when we get it back! :)

Back
Top Bottom