• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

The "normal things going on" thread.

does anybody have any experience of the DuckDuck app?
you know, the one that's better than goooogle cos the adverts don't track you....
Ive used it on and off for years, but as everything seems tt try to default you back to Chrome, I keep wandering back!
Seems good, but may take some getting used to if youve only ever used one browser until now.

Cyberghost also do a private browser which offers similar privacy;

Had a bit of luck today came in from work this morning went out again and the tree branch came down where I park when I was out ..neighbour came around and chopped it up ..it’s extremely windy but sunny .
IMG_3770.jpeg
..God is watching me .

Finished the bathroom I’ve been doing today the customer is happy says it exceeds her expectations which is always nice 😀 onto the next one Wednesday

Attachments

• IMG_6193.jpeg
    IMG_6193.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6195.jpeg
    IMG_6195.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6192.jpeg
    IMG_6192.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6191.jpeg
    IMG_6191.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6190.jpeg
    IMG_6190.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6189.jpeg
    IMG_6189.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 21
Downstairs loo coming along slowly. What 5 years ago would have been done in a day has taken three and I am done in. Still loads to do but all relatively easy from here on. No where near as swish as the one Rusty posted but I am pleased with the outcome so far. Day off tomorrow then back at the fidly bits Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_20240418_163006904.jpg
    IMG_20240418_163006904.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 17
Tis the season to lay eggs.... This collared dove is right outside the back door. Tia milling around in the background.

Initially the dove flew away every time I went in and out, but guess she's used to me now.

The thrush is a bit peeved though, she had to nest round the corner this year! (No pic of her, nest is about 3 ft off the ground, so can't let the dogs out round there, and I'm trying to give her space.)

PXL_20240420_115415154_copy_768x1069.jpg

Downstairs loo coming along slowly. What 5 years ago would have been done in a day has taken three and I am done in. Still loads to do but all relatively easy from here on. No where near as swish as the one Rusty posted but I am pleased with the outcome so far. Day off tomorrow then back at the fidly bits Saturday.

It took me a little over six months to do our bathroom, three days is mighty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom