• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

very late 1985 series 3 swb 2.25 diesel wiring diagram required

That sounds good. I am in need of a loom as there has been a small fire at some point before my ownership behind the dash. I want to replace the entire loom as it's now 49 years old, has had numerous additions and thought this would be the safest way of doing things. I looked at auto sparks but but wanted various bits I'm not sure are included in the basic loom, however they don't seem to be taking calls at the moment because of Covid. If I remember correctly you can order from their website and they will dispatch if its in stock.
They will add extra's that you request.

Hi Tony, I was looking for a wiring diagram for a series 3 1976 2.25 diesel. Does the auto sparks harnesses fit ok? Any advice would be very helpful
Hello Tony can you help with the wiring from the Alternator to the starter etc and the charge warning light.... the wiring has been removed from the engine etc

Back
Top Bottom