• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

What did you do to your Series today?

Keep well mate, don't over do sweet Fanny Adams, let everyone do everything for you. Don't over exert yourself, and eat well.
Its funny though when you get a picture in your head of the people your speaking/writing to on these forums, I've enjoyed our little banter about turbos and who is right or wrong, the only thing I didn't realise is how fucking ugly you are🤣 so you better be nice to those nurses mate, or else your fucked, love yer!!
I do have all my teeth in a separate assembly BTW and it cost me ÂŁ500 for the privilege, but at least they are not Britpart dentures! :)

How much more gutted would you have been to be dead though?

Probably not at all, because you'd be dead. But you get the point :p
Glad you're still here!
Thanks for all your wonderful comments. :thumbsup:
Good thing is my pipes ain't clogged with cholesterol, and I no longer smoke, but I've still got to take all these meds.
Apparently I had a mild heart attack about 5 weeks ago.
There's a few lifestyle changes for me to make which are mainly rock 'n' roll related (but we don't talk about that).

441158472_7912874935440716_8058201010821651543_n.jpg

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. :thumbsup:
Good thing is my pipes ain't clogged with cholesterol, and I no longer smoke, but I've still got to take all these meds.
Apparently I had a mild heart attack about 5 weeks ago.
There's a few lifestyle changes for me to make which are mainly rock 'n' roll related (but we don't talk about that).

View attachment 531776
Wouldn't worry about the rock n roll mate, after taking that lot, you shake your hips you'll sound like some Mexican maraca quartet, there's a new line for you, we'll call you snake hips Stein🤣

Back
Top Bottom