• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Your Forum Needs You.

So with 150 to 200 active users are we looking at £1 per month each? Last year I cancelled my Mercedes Club membership, it was £56 per year and the forum which was my main engagement, was a mess. This forum is the reverse, its extremely good and has saved me a significant sum over the years. We'll gloss over what its cost me in ideas for upgrades... So in my case there "good will" for some form of payment, nothing worth having comes free.

Going to keep pushing for more suppliers with discounts. If ya don't ask, ya don't get!
I take it you will not be asking suppliers of a certain brand of paint for a discount .... :rofl: sorry could not resist .. but as i get my oil from opie ..i am now a happier bunny .. or is that a squirrel ... because i have been told "i am nuttier than a squirrels fart ".. sadly i can not disagree....

You laugh, but a discount at Britpart would be pretty good for some parts.
I have a Britpart seat base on my drivers seat. Years later and it's all still fine.
I would buy BP chalices too (not much choice there I know...)
There are a few parts worth having, and those parts cheaper is welcome!

You laugh, but a discount at Britpart would be pretty good for some parts.
I have a Britpart seat base on my drivers seat. Years later and it's all still fine.
I would buy BP chalices too (not much choice there I know...)
There are a few parts worth having, and those parts cheaper is welcome!
Trouble is, I don't think you can buy direct from Britpart...think it has to be from an "authorised supplier".

I'm happy to be corrected on that....

that is the Britpart way.

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Trouble is, I don't think you can buy direct from Britpart...think it has to be from an "authorised supplier".

I'm happy to be corrected on that....
When I last bought some stuff from Paddock I received a full Britpart catalogue in the package (320 pages). It does say in that that they are wholesale only - the catalogue is 'in association with Paddock.... with the Paddock phone number.

You asked for the option to donate by direct debit, monthly, or quarterly....

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work along side the one off donations (will find a work round) but here's the link.

As ever, thank you all for your support.
Hi sandy.... Remind me of the best way to go in terms of the forum benefiting from the donation more fully..
I seem to remember something about pay pal took a cut.. Does that apply to one off donations as well..
Ta..

Hi sandy.... Remind me of the best way to go in terms of the forum benefiting from the donation more fully..
I seem to remember something about pay pal took a cut.. Does that apply to one off donations as well..
Ta..
I think each d/d payment has an amount of fee. Got a feeling it's the same regardless of amount. So, if that's the case a quarterly payment of £15 would have less in fees than three one off payments of £5. I don't think one off standalone payments have a fee.

Still, the option is there now, hopefully it will be useful. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom