• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Defender Rear Storage Boxes (For sale)

www.barebox.co.uk

Bareboxes are available in two versions, Original and Coated.

Original are supplied in a bare galvanised finish and are supplied without locks.
Coated Bareboxes are powder coated in satin Black and are supplied with radial security locks.
Both versions are available in 400mm, 600mm, 800mm and 900mm sizes.

We also now supply an all steel cubby box called the BareCub.
This comes with removable cup holders and internal coin/oddment tray and is supplied with a radial security lock.
The BareCub is suitable for both Series, TD, TDi, Td5 and Puma variants.

More details on the website!

oh, and welcome to LRUK :)

Didn't realise these boxes started on this forum. I've had mine for about a year. The perfect place to keep things safe in the back of my 110 on my European trips. Mine is like an Aladdin's cave. If its not in the box, its gone for good.

Definitely interested in this concept. Any idea when you will be going into production?

Hello, I hope you are well, I'm looking for a storage box for the back of my Defender and I have seen your add. I think I have found a few photos of the boxes of which you do. I'm wandering if you still do them. Kind regards

I'm still here!

All being well, the website will be up next week.
There was a "glitch" at the factory and production of the initial stock got delayed for a week.
I was there on Friday and can confirm that they are now back in production (pic attached)

I've also seen some of the new "reversed lid" boxes made for pickups. They turned out really will so will be on the menu next week!

Seems unlikely.
The website domain is no longer in operation, the thread is from 2008 and he hasnt been on the forum since 2018 and I believe the company folded around the same time. Unsure if something happened.

Back
Top Bottom