• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

2020 defender

That is more than I paid for some of the houses I have owned. One of which I still own and, in the village where I am currently living, that amount would still buy a reasonable selection of houses

Looks as though this will be the live link for when the defender is launched

CA5CB77C-F5AD-49BF-817A-99893E2A86E0.png

You mean that they couldnt find any of us suave, sophisticated, good looking genuine landy drivers to use and had to hire some in...? Outrageous!
:D

according to some, unless you're doing this, you're not a *real* Defender driver:

Madag1.jpg

my original comment was TIC, I most definitely DO NOT look like the typical South African Defender driver :lol:

but also, not a SINGLE person from Africa or Australia, the last truly 'frontier' places where the new Defender will have to prove itself. o_O

Those all look like the 5 door LWB version. Are they not doing a 3 door LWB with a van back? Seems a missed opportunity if not?

Al.

Let's just see. If the poverty spec, entry vehicle, is going to be around £40,000. I would imagine the vehicles shewn above will probably be somewhere north of £55,000

from a JLR employee & Defender driver who got a preview today:

adafish said:
Well I went this afternoon had a look...…………...Bloody AWESOME..... Some styling from the old one used in a certain way...The roof, Alpine windows and the rear of it shaped similar to our muched loved models. The rear lights tho been more RR than the old Mini sort.

Plenty of potential for other a commercial version but not to sure on the pick up. We only saw the 90 version with is a 5 seater, plenty of leg room behind front seats but not really a boot. The dash board has style designs from the old RED prototype at Gaydon, with a big long deep tray from dash pinnacle to passenger door. Auto box and nice touch screen in middle of dash board.

Big chunky motor, that....hopefully if we can build them right, will do us good at JLR..

Chatting to a few of the other fellas there, we reckon we should really build it at....THE HOME OF THE LEGEND...

YEAH, had a good look around and underneath front, felt very tough plastic, holes for spot lights and winch . great approach angle

in my head they are launching it at frankfurt motor show, right? but that starts thursday and the launch is tuesday. confused.com. is this a pre launch launch? :D

Back
Top Bottom