• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Branded Forum Merchandise??

Now, for info, I will get back to this soon and will try and make some progress, I have just been completely wacked with work as we have been trying to get applications in before the building regulations change on 1st March, so will not be working every day and night and get back to a normal working program again.

Just as a mention, don't forget to subscribe to the Forum branded Youtube channel please :)
Subscribed . Must have missed that post so thanks for the reminder đź‘Ť

Me too. If these things just go up as a normal posting they fall off the latest chart really quickly and you have missed them. This is why we should have a 'Membership area' in the General Forums Section, so we can see all the benefits to Forum Membership.
Good job with the YouTube Idea @Lighting90 :thumbsup: Does a video have to go through monitoring before it is allowed to be posted?

The last paragraph is about the YouTube section. :)

Me too. If these things just go up as a normal posting they fall off the latest chart really quickly and you have missed them. This is why we should have a 'Membership area' in the General Forums Section, so we can see all the benefits to Forum Membership.
Good job with the YouTube Idea @Lighting90 :thumbsup: Does a video have to go through monitoring before it is allowed to be posted?
Working on that side of things.. when I get a moment..

Any video that is sent through to be posted on the LRUK channel itself will be reviewed, as we would be taking responsibility for it directly.

Any video can be posted by a member, as it is the members responsibility regarding the video and it's content, and like with all posts, if any member deems a posted video as as problem we have the report facility on the forum to allow a review and then remove any video like any post.

We would say videos really should only be Land Rover related and generally should not contain anything that would not be deemed family friendly...

bugger, I thought it was Thursday, was looking forward to getting paid tomorrow..
Isn't it?

bugger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom