• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Branded Forum Merchandise??

, I'll need the industrial gusset cos I'm getting on a bit now, cant have any escapages scaring the animals :eek:
Industrial gusset won't help unfortunately. Speaking as the.... And please feel free to correct me here..... Expert mankind wearer for the forum, if your posture deviates at all from standing bolt upright, everything falls out for all to see. Much to the delight of one woman who bore a striking resemblance to Lillian from shameless.

In one of the photos I've posted, which you may have bleached from your mind, I was at a beach themed fancy dress night in a pub in deepest sheffield. The pub was the local for said Lillian lookalike. She followed me around the whole night and every time I leant over and my feebledrabes made a bid for freedom her hand shot out with the speed of a chameleon's tongue and grabbed it/them while letting out a screamy witch laugh noise and proffering the earthly delights of her lady garden. (Which I politely declined.)

51BE6331-824C-4816-995B-39944FE33BEC.jpeg

Just for you @erubus šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Just had a thought... sorry shocking for this time on a Monday I know! :)

How about a tax disk style windscreen sticker, seeing as we no longer have them which on the outside simply has the LRUK logo against a white background and on the back it has a date and mileage section for the next service, and next MOT date, all which could be written on with a dry wipe pen to make them re-usable?

:cool:

Just had a thought... sorry shocking for this time on a Monday I know! :)

How about a tax disk style windscreen sticker, seeing as we no longer have them which on the outside simply has the LRUK logo against a white background and on the back it has a date and mileage section for the next service, and next MOT date, all which could be written on with a dry wipe pen to make them re-usable?

:cool:
Even more shocking it's a Tuesday! Geesh wishing the week away! :D

Now, for info, I will get back to this soon and will try and make some progress, I have just been completely wacked with work as we have been trying to get applications in before the building regulations change on 1st March, so will not be working every day and night and get back to a normal working program again.

Just as a mention, don't forget to subscribe to the Forum branded Youtube channel please :)

Ohh ello, when did the YouTube thing happen and whats the detail behind it?
a) it is to promote LRUK Forums
b) listing old videos that might be lost
c) promoting forum members videos via playlists, we already have general and technical playlists linking to forum members videos, this we hope to expand.
d) linking and creating playlists to other Land Rover video content
e) later down the line I hope we can make some forum videos as well, whether it is forum meet ups at the shows or technical videos or reviews.

So should add, if any one wants their videos linked and shown in the playlists or if you come across something that you feel would be good to be linked to, let us know.
Should have added it is linked also to the forum resources section, the idea is that it becomes a good resource of material forum members can use to find more info.

Back
Top Bottom