• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

F@&€ing couriers

Just went out to bring my bin in, can't have been more than a couple minutes. Postie left a note through the door in that time telling me my parcel had been left in my "safe space". He'd left it under the back wheel of my car! :eek:

Amazon last night my delivery option is front porch which is open , came back home after a meal out with friends see email saying items delivered. Not in porch check greenhouse back garden not in there found in recylcle bin .
Tried to make a complaint but amazon has no complaint system for deliveries.
Complained to seller but doubt any action will be taken.

Another random thing...

Screenshot_20240306-092447.png

Who, or what, is "true"?

And the last line "delivery aim, not a guarantee"

It's in the hands of the local postman Brian (the snail was faster) and is currently about 400 yds away, but it won't get here until about 11 am because he's a lazy bastard.

Ordered a 2nd hand CD online and its being shipped from Greece. No bother there.

Got an SMS today sayiong that my package has been mis-routed to Jersey... but I live in frigin Jersey!

So thought I would check the tracking online.
Went to Royal Fail and they suggested I put in my postcode. Got this;

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 11.16.37.png

So went to the Jersey Fail website and entered the tracking ref. Got this;

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 11.16.52.png

So went to Parcelforce, and got this;

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 11.17.02.png

Genius.
You couldnt make this shit up...

I ordered a spare wheel for the van (which had a 205/95/15 tyre on it, almost new, unfortunately not any use to me, wrong size)

Anyway...the seller advised "other 48hr courier" so my head went straight to "Hermevri".

Imagine my surprise when the postman put it in the porch this morning! And the wheel is in even better condition than it looked online!

So a good review for once.

I ordered a spare wheel for the van (which had a 205/95/15 tyre on it, almost new, unfortunately not any use to me, wrong size)

Anyway...the seller advised "other 48hr courier" so my head went straight to "Hermevri".

Imagine my surprise when the postman put it in the porch this morning! And the wheel is in even better condition than it looked online!

So a good review for once.
‘tis funny what the Post Office are delivering at the moment . They are routinely delivering my Amazon Prime parcels at the moment .

Your lucky we get royal fail delivery 2-3 times a week usually Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes Saturday this week just the one on Friday as it was a bank holiday week
‘tis funny what the Post Office are delivering at the moment . They are routinely delivering my Amazon Prime parcels at the moment .

Fucking couriers indeed. 8AM Sunday just now. Doorbell and coffee machine sent off for repare arrived back ! I was looking forward to a lie in 😭

Your lucky we get royal fail delivery 2-3 times a week usually Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes Saturday this week just the one on Friday as it was a bank holiday week
Ah, I'm about 1/4 mile from the sub,sub,sub sorting office (a shed, in a garden) in the centre of the route they use for the far north coast. They have to go past every day.
8am is a lie in in FTD world 🤣🤣
Same. Good, innit? 😬

It’s bloody marvellous BS 😀 our sorting orifice is the post offices garage on the main road going through the village
Ah, I'm about 1/4 mile from the sub,sub,sub sorting office (a shed, in a garden) in the centre of the route they use for the far north coast. They have to go past every day.

Same. Good, innit? 😬

It’s bloody marvellous BS 😀 our sorting orifice is the post offices garage on the main road going through the village
What gets me, I live in the back of beyond, literally. 9 houses, then nothing but peat bogs for miles...nearest shop is 20 miles, nearest supermarket 37. Yet I get post every day. Where you live you'd think you'd get a daily delivery...not like they have to go out if the way much, is it? Sad.

Speaking of royal mail, did you see this?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/uk-world-news/royal-mail-investigating-after-barcoded-9202793 Folk being fined £5 for using 'counterfeit' stamps, that they bought in the post office.(Basically the RM system not recognising it's own stamps)

I think the bosses are trying to bankrupt royal fail they’ve decided our post office has been run incorrectly due to the horizon fiasco and appointed their company to run it they’ve reduced the opening times so now it opens 4 mornings only then said it’s not viable as the use has dropped and they’ve got rid of most of the posties and are saying there’s no need for a post office
What gets me, I live in the back of beyond, literally. 9 houses, then nothing but peat bogs for miles...nearest shop is 20 miles, nearest supermarket 37. Yet I get post every day. Where you live you'd think you'd get a daily delivery...not like they have to go out if the way much, is it? Sad.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/uk-world-news/royal-mail-investigating-after-barcoded-9202793 Folk being fined £5 for using 'counterfeit' stamps, that they bought in the post office.(Basically the RM system not recognising it's own stamps)

Shocking. Its not like the post office have a history of computer problems is it… :whistle:

Royal snail delivered my new clutch master cylinder,left it in the black bin. Was supposed to be Thursday,cant be tracked until delivery 🤔 At least I don't have the usual 2-3 attempts,until I can collect from sorting office like the last one 🙄

Back
Top Bottom