• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

F@&€ing couriers

Royal snail delivered my new clutch master cylinder,left it in the black bin. Was supposed to be Thursday,cant be tracked until delivery 🤔 At least I don't have the usual 2-3 attempts,until I can collect from sorting office like the last one 🙄
Funny if they tracked it to be left in a wheelie bin, then council collected it. I wouldn’t call that a safe place, and is not delivered was it? So a reasonable cause for a compensation claim.

to quote official Evri statement.

An Evri spokesperson said the fire had been put out by 16:00 and nobody was injured. An investigation will be carried out to determine the cause.

Evri said its "main priority was ensuring colleagues were safe".

"There were very few parcels at the site at the time with the vast majority of outbound deliveries having left the building.

"We have quickly made plans for alternative arrangements to minimise disruption to deliveries taking place over the next few days," the spokesperson added.

Royal mail, helping you track your item.

Screenshot_20240418-093825.png

I thought, oh slow broadband, so I left it a few minutes. Nope. They just don't want you to see.

This has been happening a lot just lately it seems, Royal Mail rejecting items put through the post office. Wonder if it is because of the deal recently done by the Post Office to use Evri to make deliveries of parcels now...

Back
Top Bottom