• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Fitting New Stereo In 90

a1mac

Accelerating Away
Good day,
I'm 16 years of age and will be driving in August, and my dad's given me his Land Rover 90, 1988. As you may be aware, it does not come with any stereo fittings/wiring. I'm wondering, how do my dad and I sort it out in order for us to be able to fit an aftermarket Kenwood KDC-4021 in? Also... any ideas on where to fit speakers?

Thanks,
Alex :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome,

I have speakers in the dah in the standard place for a fender, by the knees, then i have 6x9 in their own box's which sit on top of the wheel arches behind the bulkhead and a sub sitting behind the bullhead too, although im currently planning on making new speaker box's for the 6x9 and montinf them in the cab on the load guard, then behind the passenger seat on the bulkhead is the ideal place for the amp ;)

Cheers

im thinking of the same ider behind bolkhed sub box new spekers etc o and was a kike ass stery sistom not shore on desont compant and spec

im thinking of the same ider behind bolkhed sub box new spekers etc o and was a kike ass stery sistom not shore on desont compant and spec

Works well behind the bulkhead, especially in a 110, loads of space for the sub to work ;)

Playing with car audio all comes down to what you want to spend :(

But the good news is you can get a good system for not to much hard earned these days :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom