• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Range Rover Sat Nav Upgrade to DVD for L322 2002-05 Models

Hi guys

I have a Range Rover Sport 2006...currently has a built in 6 CD changer...does anyone have a contact in East London / Essex who can do the DVD conversion and update my 'dated' sat nav?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Correction the Message Centre is showing French not german messages. Anybody got any idea of how to change this ?

If anyone else has come here after searching Google, I found the answer to this in my case. I'd upgraded my Mk3 Sat Nav to a MK4, got a copy of the 2012 dvd from t'internet with speed camera warnings (which I turned off in the main config settings). Turning this back on, switches the dashboard message centre back into English. Must just be the way the dodgy DVD's are programmed. Try it, it's a 5 sec fix.

This thread has been invaluable, thanks to all who have input.

I've recently bought an 03/FFRR Vogue and was looking for how to get Bluetooth working. I've just looked in the boot and discovered that it already has been upgraded to the MK-IV DVD version :cool: and has Digital TV and reversing camera. Happy days!

It also has the factory-fit integrated telephone handset, but I'd rather use Bluetooth if possible since my girlfriend and I both use the car, so Bluetooth is just easier.

Having read that the Mk-IV unit helps supports Bluetooth, I've not seen any specific answers on what to buy and how to install the Bluetooth conversion.

Would appreciate any guidance.

thanks

This thread has been invaluable, thanks to all who have input.

I've recently bought an 03/FFRR Vogue and was looking for how to get Bluetooth working. I've just looked in the boot and discovered that it already has been upgraded to the MK-IV DVD version :cool: and has Digital TV and reversing camera. Happy days!

It also has the factory-fit integrated telephone handset, but I'd rather use Bluetooth if possible since my girlfriend and I both use the car, so Bluetooth is just easier.

Having read that the Mk-IV unit helps supports Bluetooth, I've not seen any specific answers on what to buy and how to install the Bluetooth conversion.

Would appreciate any guidance.

thanks
Quick update here. I've got a weird issue when switching from digital tv to any other input, the screen goes mad and everything is displayed with a fast vertical scrolling. The only way to stop it seems to be to switch off the car and re-start. The software version shows 4-1/00. Any ideas what may be causing this?

I put a MK4 nav unit and BM54 euro radio in my 2003 Vogue TD6 and it was by far the best thing I did to that car, superb europe wide DVD mapping and the Aux-In was a life saver as we did long drives through France.
Anyway I sold this car a few weeks ago and the new owner wasn't interested in paying extra for the MK4 so I put the old MK3 unit back in and now have a MK4 & BM54 euro (with aux-in cable) for sale.
Its on eBay, check it out by searching for me "Discomatta" or item No. 181099397786
I would post the link but its massive, if you can't find it then drop me a message and I'll direct you in!

installed 2011-2012 today ,
default setting france lol .
everything working fine except no speed camera warning :(
any ideas how i can rectify this ?
thanx
2006 rr vogue 3.6 tdv8

hi nick - email me your phone number - to - [email protected]

hello R1Ray

Hello sir,
I was reading the forum about the SatNav conversion. I have the Nav system on my P38/ HSE only showing white screen. Can't find any solution or someone to tackle the issue. Contemplating doing a conversion to the DVD player of sorts. Is this possible?. Any ideas or info is much appreciated.

I 'm in California, USA however.

thanks and regards,

Any advise on converting a p38 HSE Nav system to a DVD. All i get is white screen. I have changed the back unit, and the screen panel. Can't find any solution or
someone to tackle the issue. Contemplating doing a conversion to the DVD player of sorts. Is this possible?. Any ideas or info is much appreciated.
I 'm in California, USA however.

thanks and regards,

Back
Top Bottom