• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

The weather today

Just about sum's up the bank holiday weather !
FB_IMG_1711728392424.jpg

Nice and sunny yesterday, got windy in the afternoon and then pi**ed down last night. Expecting puddles in my workshop this morning.
Sunny again today. No wind yet. The single carriageway A1 will be clogged again with caravans and campers on the way to Scotland - same thing every bank holiday :rolleyes: Will be using the backroads as much as possible.

No sun. Overcast. Raining. Typical Bank Holiday weather. Guess who left painted wood out drying in a leaky workshop :oopsy: Fingers crossed it's not ruined.
So the weather just deteriorated all day from this high point. Ended up with strong wind gusts and heavier rain. Workshop roof and walls rattling in the wind all day. 6 degrees but felt a lot colder. One bit of wood damaged by water leak but it is recoverable. Gave up working on my Defender at around 4pm. Couldn't feel my fingers and it just got too dark.

Back
Top Bottom