• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

The weather today

And this is the good road out of the village. The others are way worse. Yet another cold wet miserable day. Had some ice mixed in with the rain - tiny hailstones or sleet - not sure which. Been hammering it down for hours. Waiting for a LR parts order and then I'm going to paddle to the workshop to get some work done..
IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4540.jpeg

IMG_4541.jpeg

So yesterday it started off at 4degrees, windy and Pi**ed down all day. Miserable working on the car.
Today sun came out, 16degrees and I'm working in a T-shirt. Wind came up this afternoon. Got done what I wanted and started home - sun disappeared and absolutely chucked it down. Now blue sky & clouds with showers. Typical British weather - doesn't know what to do.

Cloudy in Normandy, but the rain has held off and the wind died from the past few days.
Storm Kathleen has stopped the ferries, and the one day when I could have travelled (Monday) there is a strike (still whinging on about having to work until 62 to get a pension. boo hoo. NOT) so Im here until Wednesday now. Could be worse.
Sun trying to come out...

Back
Top Bottom