• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

v8 Disco - Radiator Problem

caveman2064

In Second Gear
hello all,

this is my first time on the website and would like to get involved from the start.

i have recently bought a 1996 land rover 3.9L V8, it was a bargain. there are a couple of things wrong with it. the exhaust needs a bit of work doing to it, but the main problem is the radiator.

i am looking for a bit of advice on where to buy a new or used radiators the cheapest one i have found was nearly £200.

Thanks and happy driving!

Welcome to the forum,

The rad might just need a re-core which should cost you no more than 100 squds.

Try www.serckservices.co.uk they have an office over here, the last few times they re-cored mine to a low fin height design, works a treat in the heat.

or try island 4x4. they are ok. dont buy a cheap one m8. a lot are sold without the internal baffle in the top of the rad and the water just flows straight across makes it about as much use as a chocolate fire guard...

Back
Top Bottom