• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

What grinds YOUR gears??

Sold an item on eBay last night,now buyer wants to cancel its only £8 all in. But I packed it up lunchtime & paid the postage through ebay,before seeing the email must’ve messaged at the same time. Now he’s asking me what we can do,I can refund item,but not postage money because I paid it already 🙄
It’s always cheap items that cause problems,like the lost parcel fiasco ffs 🤬

What a prick the buyer only thought,he was getting the drill & driver for £8 🤣. My advert clearly stated its the insert only,tools are shown for illustration purposes 🤣
IMG_3478.jpeg

IMG_3479.jpeg

She should have said over the tannoy , anyone who doesn’t disperse will be expelled , simples

Seems that things like this are becoming more and more prelavent in universities , yet if u try to sit down to have an open discussion on different subjects ur either transphobic or raciest

Send all of them for 2 x years national service , they will still have to face tear gas though as whilst wearing there NBC suit , walk round the room, then take ur mask off and state ur name and number 🤣🤣

Send all of them for 2 x years national service , they will still have to face tear gas though as whilst wearing there NBC suit , walk round the room, then take ur mask off and state ur name and number 🤣🤣
Git: "Remove your respirator. What's your number, rank, and name?"
Me: Big breath, remove respirator and quickly blurt out, "24690794 Cpl Garrett."
Git: "What was that? I didn't hear you, say again."
Me: "24690794 Cpl Garrett."
Git: "Still didn't quite catch that, again."
Me: Blue in face and no air left in my lungs, breath in a lungful of CS. "246 cough 9 cough cough 07 cough 9 cough splutter 4 C cough pl"
Git: laughs "Get out"

Git: "Remove your respirator. What's your number, rank, and name?"
Me: Big breath, remove respirator and quickly blurt out, "24690794 Cpl Garrett."
Git: "What was that? I didn't hear you, say again."
Me: "24690794 Cpl Garrett."
Git: "Still didn't quite catch that, again."
Me: Blue in face and no air left in my lungs, breath in a lungful of CS. "246 cough 9 cough cough 07 cough 9 cough splutter 4 C cough pl"
Git: laughs "Get out"

🤣🤣, what do u mean u can’t open the door

Even worse to have the RSM standing outside where u say hello sir but then make the mistake of saluting him , ooopppssss 🫡

Back
Top Bottom