• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

What grinds YOUR gears??

That's my point. Somebody at the software provider thinks it's clever to have the English flag convert to a black one; Somebody who thinks the English flag is a racist far right one; Somebody who thinks USA imported ideas about racism being only a black and white issue. Whatever the misguided thinking behind it, it's unacceptable to have the forum software interfering in this political way and insulting our country and offending English people - many who happen to be non white!
If it's possible to trace back to whoever is responsible at XenForo, then they should be taken to task!
Absoultly right , wrong in every way ,well said cliff 👍🏴

I doubt it's anything insidious....more likely some social media shite generated by Google to piss you off and get a response. Whenever you interact with so called social media you are at the mercy of 'them' so its a case of live with it or get a foil hat.
It might be a small forum but the audience is global in every way...

Anyone remember my post about the man who sued the Canadian Govt to pay for a vagina while keeping his dick?
He won his/her/its case! It's not even April Fools Day yet. Yes this is true - google it.
5b5bf8525af25bf1.jpeg

Then in the car this morningI listened to some idiot presenter having a serious discussion with a bloke who identified as an asparagus. Dressed as an asparagus, sang asparagus songs, had meetings with other 'asparagus' and his nickname was 'Gus'. Just how does this sh*te justify any airtime?
Anyone seen this one? How retarded do people have to be to believe this drivel? Not just M&M's - crisps and cocoa puffs are better for you than beef, pork, bacon & chicken. This one dates back to 2022.
e291423c0f2b6a4d.jpg

I feel like I've stumbled into a parallel universe and a mass psychosis has sucked the common sense out of the population. These ridiculous statements are daily events now.

Anyone remember my post about the man who sued the Canadian Govt to pay for a vagina while keeping his dick?
He won his/her/its case! It's not even April Fools Day yet. Yes this is true - google it.
View attachment 530010
Then in the car this morningI listened to some idiot presenter having a serious discussion with a bloke who identified as an asparagus. Dressed as an asparagus, sang asparagus songs, had meetings with other 'asparagus' and his nickname was 'Gus'. Just how does this sh*te justify any airtime?
Anyone seen this one? How retarded do people have to be to believe this drivel? Not just M&M's - crisps and cocoa puffs are better for you than beef, pork, bacon & chicken. This one dates back to 2022.
View attachment 530011
I feel like I've stumbled into a parallel universe and a mass psychosis has sucked the common sense out of the population. These ridiculous statements are daily events now.
Yep doesn’t surprise me .and St George’s day didn’t get a breath of mention…What a Fecked up world it’s becoming.

That's my point. Somebody at the software provider thinks it's clever to have the English flag convert to a black one; Somebody who thinks the English flag is a racist far right one; Somebody who thinks USA imported ideas about racism being only a black and white issue.

Test:

England: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Scotland: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
USA: 🇺🇲
Swaziland: 🇸🇿

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴

converts the cross of St George to a black flag if it's last in sequence. Doesn't convert any of the others though. From my laptop/windows 11.

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

From my phone/android

Last edited:
Thanks for this it really pisses me off ..I love my country but totally gutted at what it’s become..😡

Amen to that , gutted that a minority rule others who are afraid to say anything in fear of being cancelled

Don’t get me started on why men identifying as female are allowed to enter ladies changing rooms etc , just winds me up where ladies have fought for the last 100 x years to now be undermined by others,

Really wish our gov would grow a pair over immigration along with stamping out all this nonsense , ie , when some mp’s are asked what’s a women and won’t answer it, pathetic in every sense

Don’t get me wrong I feel that every person should live how they wish without any bullying or harm, but not to then dictate what others should call them , ie they them, she , them, , will call them by there name , plus where on earth do they get 100 x genders, Jesus wept

often wonder what the Victorian’s would think about all of this

Sorry ill get off my soap box now, lol

Back
Top Bottom