• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

my 90-auto conversion

A little bit of progress the front lights and wiring are now in place .then it's time to sort out the snakes nest at the back.
20240109_111047.jpg
20240109_111023.jpg

That looks familiar. I've got one of those too :oopsy:. Good luck.
its just take time and hope you are moving forward. i am hoping to get the wiring finished then see what works and will it start. the problem is not a lot was working when i got it as the previous owner had been trying to repair it.

its just take time and hope you are moving forward. i am hoping to get the wiring finished then see what works and will it start. the problem is not a lot was working when i got it as the previous owner had been trying to repair it.
Moving forward slowly thanks. My wiring is a mixture of original and lots of chocolate block and taped connections. Don't know what half of it was for as a lot of loose ends just hanging out everywhere :( I'm leaving the front cab wiring till last and will probably just buy a new loom rather than trying to work through the rats nest of cables.

connected power to the rear lights via the tow bar wiring . nothing worked. so start from scratch is the power probe working? yes. so onto the lights themselves none of the earth tabs were making contact with the side of the bulbs so they had to be bent into position to get them to work. these are all new lights. this is after i had to cut the body capping holes out so the lights would fit into them. one side done one to go.

Back
Top Bottom