• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

my 90-auto conversion

Another day of fighting with carpet it's all in now
IMG_20240315_122523_HDR.jpg

Today I have finished the first seat one more to do. It looks a bit different now. These are the britpart kits they fit ok but a few things could be done to make them easier to fit.the back covers are a bit of a battle to get on and do the plastic strip that holds it in.
IMG_20240413_151155_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240413_151241_HDR.jpg

Still working on the idea that if it can be wrong it will. I had to move the shift forward as where I had it the cable was too short.now I can remake the trim around the shifter
IMG_20240416_102459.jpg
IMG_20240416_113605_HDR.jpg

connected it to a battery to see what is working. the things not working are brake lights warning lights except heater plugs o/s dip and main beam head light and n/s indicator repeater. then i had to try the starter and it ran for a few seconds on the diesel in the pump.

now started on getting more of the electrics working . the side repeater and headlight is working the brake light switch is working so it must be a short in the wire from the switch to the lights as it blows the fuse. still cant get my head round the dash warning lights. rear fog heater plugs warnings are working left indicator warning works but not right or hazzard none of the others work. i hate electrics.

dash lights are now working my neighbor had a look ex lr tech so very handy to have living next door. it was crap on the connectors behind the dash and the led bulbs fitted in the past. just the brake lights to go.

Back
Top Bottom