• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

2020 defender

Just saw this on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/landroverownersgroup/permalink/10156726910338931/

normal_Def1~1.jpg

normal_Def2~1.jpg

normal_Def3~1.jpg

normal_Def4~0.jpg

To me it looks like a new Freelander I really don't like it from outside at all.. take that dash though and put it in a traditional styled Defender and that'd be sexy as......

I like it lots. On the whole from what we’ve been presented with it should be a winner. However, i think the price could be a sticking point if they are hoping to win back farmers, arborists and such like customers wanting a more basic no nonsense version in the range. Starting price of £40k is too much, especially for the SWB version.

I would have liked to have seen the rear tail lights on the rear to have been positioned more on the barrel edge like the outgoing model, it would have been a nice nod to the original.

I guess the big question is, which one would you choose for the school run? Those pesky kerbs are high and parking spaces small...

I like it lots. On the whole from what we’ve been presented with it should be a winner. However, i think the price could be a sticking point if they are hoping to win back farmers, arborists and such like customers wanting a more basic no nonsense version in the range. Starting price of £40k is too much, especially for the SWB version.

I would have liked to have seen the rear tail lights on the rear to have been positioned more on the barrel edge like the outgoing model, it would have been a nice nod to the original.

I guess the big question is, which one would you choose for the school run? Those pesky kerbs are high and parking spaces small...

Hi

Indeed price I agree will be the sticking point, inc how it will stand up over time, only has 85 x ecus, lol

Do really like it and u make a good point ref the rear lights

If I had the money would still buy a D4 , also that rear side window panel doesn’t look right , seems a massive blind spot

To answer ur question , would be a 110 Xs, already priced it up , snigger

23417FD1-949E-416C-A2B8-84DF42EAC1B2.jpeg

As a landy nut all my life. I'm so excited for the new defender. Won't be able to afford one till I'm 40 tho I reckon. But only cause I don't like wasting money. Is the new defender very ugly? Yes but arnt most vehicles these days.

Time will tell if its tough or not tho. The front panels look very prone to damage and do like to treat my vehicles hard but very well maintained. Will seriously consider getting one when they get to the £10k mark. Tho I'm sure it'll be aswell as my defender.

Yes I was waiting for the launch stream to start since 7 this morning. The future is now. Tho I don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom