• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

Dirtyberties engine thread

Hi all , i feel like i have too carry on with Berty,s thread as he is one of the subjects of this amazing Forums 21st Anniversary... How lucky is Berty and myself..😍.. I would never of thought that getting the internet after years of my kids nagging me too get it :rolleyes: would i be where i am now.... When i had the internet fitted last July, not only did i join a land rover Forum ( didnt even know what a forum was )... i joind the most amazing Forum with the most amazing , helpful , kind landrover loving people that i could of possiblly of wished for
..From learning how to post things ,too taking pics, learning too read ,and i do think that my spelling is slightly improving... :D

I have had every emotion possible flood through me .. from tears of joy , so heart ache of sorrow , love fun , I have met my family now . which you are all family too me .. No one has ever been so kind too me , had faith in me and helped me with my Berty... I love you all sooo much for this journey ...

from dropping that sump, learning how the engine works , what a con rod is , how an oil pump works , conrod shells, pistons , how too take the head off, just loads and loads of amazing magic .. you have changed me as a woman , i,m a better not so scared of life person .. so so hope that this forum goes on another 2 years ,as i will be here maybe giving the advise you have all taught me , i have met the most amazing people ever . thanks . Happy 2st too come . and keep landy magic in all of us forever and a day . xxxxxxx,

Well its my last day in my 40,s ..... :)..... 49 years of living , 🤫 😉 and its only now , i m actualy feel like theres a purpose !!!! ,...
I,ts too enjoy what YOU like , learn about what you like . and achieve what you can ...:thumbsup:

and they life begins at fifty , bring it on :D thanks all of you this is my purpose, 😉🙃 ✌️

maybe one day i will write a scentance without a spelling mistake :alert:

Well its my last day in my 40,s ..... :)..... 49 years of living , 🤫 😉 and its only now , i m actualy feel like theres a purpose !!!! ,...
I,ts too enjoy what YOU like , learn about what you like . and achieve what you can ...:thumbsup:

and they life begins at fifty , bring it on :D thanks all of you this is my purpose, 😉🙃 ✌️

maybe one day i will write a scentance without a spelling mistake :alert:
:thumbsup: All the best for your Birthday . Hope you have a wonderful day and remember its not the years ,just the mileage ! :happybirthday::grouphug:

Happy Birthday.
Several years ago we had a trailer tent that I occasionally put up at the bottom of the garden.
It gave me great pleasure to sit/lie in it just to get out of the house and was almost like being on holiday on a desert island.
If I shut the door nobody knew I was there.

hellooo... well i,m sitting here taking the head bolts out 1 at the time , just too give them a clean and a smear of oil..... i,m on bolt 3 now ,,, (thou 14 on the bolt diaphram....)...........i,ve noticed that the thread.. is a little torn...... and gunky...... is it ok too put a nib thing and follow the thread too get the gunk out ?;)

Back
Top Bottom