• Welcome to the Land Rover UK Forums

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to register then please Register Now

What grinds YOUR gears??

So I go on the website to add info, it's saying I have provided the details.
You just can't make up this bullshit 🤬 Basically their deliberately trying to not pay out !
Screenshot_20240416-151408.png

Probably being run by someone on day release work experience who has English as a second language and is barely qualified to push buttons...

Im getting better results to some issues (at least some of the time) by complaining on a company's Facebook page etc rather than going direct to their own help pages.
Embarrass them in public and they get helpful much faster...

Probably being run by someone on day release work experience who has English as a second language and is barely qualified to push buttons...

Im getting better results to some issues (at least some of the time) by complaining on a company's Facebook page etc rather than going direct to their own help pages.
Embarrass them in public and they get helpful much faster...
It's only a £5 item but it's the principle,they didn't supply the service I paid for. Now their trying to wiggle out,of paying insurance for their incompetence 🤬

Years ago I cleared out the local Wickes of all their compression fittings - just about running out so bought some from Screwfix in the week for the downstairs loo and eventually when I get round to plumbing the kitchen over the flat.

Compression fittings all leaked passed the threads - the olive is nipped nicely but was still weeping. Undid it all PTFE tape and job jobbed. Screwyouoverfix with cheapo chineasium fittings every one has had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom